Sunday, January 06, 2013

Hoodie!

Okay. So I'm a fool for hoodies. And bags. And books.

Oiiii. Stick to the script!

Anyhow, been lusting after Pancoat merchadise for the longest time. From those that appeared in Running Man, and them on Shinhwa Broadcast... but I was never able to figure out how to actually acquire those super cute hoodies/sweatshirts/sweaters/tshirts/jackets/caps/whathaveyous.

Until now.

Until now.

I tell you... I love love love Pancoat Overseas. Their very friendly and their responses were super fast. 

I am super duper impressed.

Delivery was fast, too.

I definitely won't hesitate buying from them again. In fact, am eyeing their shortsleeved t-shirts... but my budget would burst XD.

So here's what I got - the tropical green Popduck Fleece Zipup Hoodie!

The famous Pancoat duckie

It's here! It's here!

Even the silica gel is cute. Apakah?

Tadaaa! I especially like the duck bill ;)



No comments: